Who we are
Frankfurt MedTech Forum is a professional platform built to enhance collaboration, innovation and business connections in the life science, biotech, device and pharma industries. Read more…
Most Recent Program
We had our most recent program on November 26th, 2013. Read More…
John Lieberman Presented at Health Care Technological Innovation, Dec 9-11, Tel-Aviv Israel
The three day program focuses on the critical elements in the formation, launch, and strategic and operational management of health-related technologies, with a particular focus on companies developing enabling technologies in biotechnology and medical devices used in human treatment and diagnosis.
This program is associated with a top tier Faculty of Management. The faculty members are top executives from the large medical device and Pharma companies as well as top attorneys, venture capitalists, regulators and academic professors from Wharton and MIT.
For more information please click here
From NYC Mayor’s office
May 2013: “It is my pleasure to welcome you to the May 2013 Frankfurt Medtech Program…” click here to read.
Latest External News
- New Clues to a Long Life (May 22, 2013)
- Cancellation of the Archon Genomics XPRIZE: A Public Debate (March 27, 2014)
- Digital Medicine: Machines for living (May 23, 2013)
- Affordable Health Care, Everywhere (October 22, 2012)
- How X Prize Contestents Will Hunt Down The Health Sensors Of The Future (September 3, 2013)